Old April 19th 05, 07:03 PM
Cliff

Default Quad for CB use

I buit a quad several years ago for CB and worked like a charm. Had it
set as a diamond. Cannot remember how I tied my 6' of TV coax in to
make the antenna read 1/2 flat and 1/2 vertical. Know that one can set
it as a square and go for either flat or horizontal if one doesn't have
a turner on the driven end. Also have forgetten the measurement of the
main beam the box (squared). Can anyone help me out on this project.
Many thanks from a disabled vet.
Cliff
Ole Blue Dawg, Scotland International Airport, Scotland,TExas.

Talked with brisbane AU, Nova Scotia and many times British Columbia
with an SBE Console II without a kicker on it. Was told that I was
really coming 5x5 most of the time unless Tijuana Hanna or Puerto Rico
Rumhead or even that black guy out in 29 palms CA. 29 Palms, when
keyed he had to have been taking power fromt he Enterprise when it was
in port because be broke my flipping needle one time. Stupid chinga
puta!