Old April 19th 05, 08:02 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
"D. Martin" wrote:

The implication of that dubious quote, is that someone is willing to
kill for the sake of their anti-smoking zeolousness. Darren

You sound like the asshole that informed me he WAS going to light up
in my home, knowing full well I have respiratory problems and an allergy
to tobacco smoke. I pitched the ******* out the front door and told
him to stay away from my house.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Yup, anyone who would do that is definitely an asshole,
and you did the right thing. A man's home is his castle,
and I enjoy pipes and cigars in mine. However, if a guest
with genuine health problems is visiting, I treat them with
consideration.

I have to wonder, though, at the stridency of some folks.
I favor common sense, accomodation, and consideration.
Those are all, sadly, very rare nowadays.

73,

Steve

--
Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

Every moment of a human life is an act of worship.

Coincidence is God's way of being anonymous.