Old April 19th 05, 11:40 PM
Honus

wrote in message
In 1972 I did quit smoking for nineteen years.I carried some toothpicks
around with me and instead of lighting up a cigarette,I chewed on a
toothpick.It took about two months for all of the nicotine to get out of
my body and I didn't have a craving for a cigarette anymore.I have a six
ounce can and a half a six ounce can of TOP brand name cigarette tobacco
here.When I finish smoking that tobacco,I am going to try to stop
smoking again.

Why not quit now? Are you afraid of that unused product going to waste?
Think about it...does using it on yourself really beat throwing it into a
trash can?