Old April 20th 05, 09:05 AM
K4YZ

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:
In article . com
"K4YZ" wrote:

You never have. It's not up to ME to prove...YOU already

did
that.

No, Nursie, you still haven't disproved it, because You say I
never did.

You've neer been there...If you had, you'd be rubbing it in
everyone's nose.

You can't answer a single question because you don't know.

In short...you're LYING.

Can't name the facility or the town it's in...report what

shift I
work or who I work with, etc etc etc.

Try posting in English, Nursie.

It's just fine, Anonymous Lying Coward.

You STILL can't name the facility, the town it's in, report what
shift I work or whom I work with.

You're STILL an Anonymous Coward, and a lying one at that.

You're still a LIAR, Nursie. And a unmitigated blowhard.

Nope.

Prove me wrong. Fill in the blanks, Anonymous Lying Coward.

STEVE STARTS AT: _________ AND HIS SHIFT ENDS AT:___________

His Shift Supervisor is:____________________________________
(I'll give you the point if you can just look in the window and
describe him/her...)

So, Anonymnous Lying Coward...Yo gonna ante up or just make more
"you're a liar and blowhard" statements?

I say your nads are in the vise.

Steve, K4YZ