Old April 20th 05, 10:04 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Steve, if that's the case and I find out I'm on some ####ing list I'm
not only going to sue your ####ing ### but I'm going to sue that fat
###hole Phil. Believe me you ####ing piece of #### I ####ing will. So
you go tell that LYING fat #### what I told you.

(1) Nothing Todd Daugherty, under ANY of his made up names, could
scare or impress me.

(2) Sue me for what? Reporting to the FCC that YOU have
acknowledged in a public forum that YOU have violated Federal
law...?!?! Sue me for reporting your profanities and threats in a
public forum...?!?! Have fun trying!

(3) Your profanity doesn't make you any bigger or badder. It
only makes you more profane and more idiotic.

(4) You're ALREADY on a list.

Have fun THINKING you can "sue" everyone, Todd. It only makes you
look more impotent (if that were possible) and more pathetic than you
already are. You've been watching too many re-runs of Perry Mason and
"L.A. Law".

Steve, K4YZ