Old April 20th 05, 03:39 AM
Brian Denley

Ryan wrote:
I was looking all over the net for a shortwave tabletop radio and had
decided on a Sony ICF-SW7600GR. I looked at Amazon.com and saw many
places to buy but what caught my eye was a place( I'll tell you when
it comes whereI bought it), and they show a price of $39.95. Well I
say sure it is and keep looking. Well, it says NEW for $39.95 and they
have a 5 star rating. So I say what the hell, I buy it for the $39.95
plus 7 bucks shipping. I get confromation of purchase by email and a
shipping date. I look there today and the price is back to $149.00.
You think someone goofed and coded in the wrong price? They have to
honor the price so how lucky is that?

Ryan:
What luck!

--