Old April 20th 05, 10:56 AM
K4YZ

Phil Harmonic wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
Steve, if that's the case and I find out I'm on some ####ing list I'm
not only going to sue your ####ing ### but I'm going to sue that fat
###hole Phil. Believe me you ###ing piece of #### I ####ing will. So
you go tell that LYING fat #### what I told you.

Todd.
Step back three paces, take a deep breath and compose yourself.

Whoa, Phil...Being a bit presumptuous, aren't we?

Do we know that Todd can COUNT to three...?!?! =)

First, no attorney you can afford to hire is going to "sue that fat

###hole"
as you threaten.

These "I'M GOING TO SUE YOU" idiots are a dime a dozen. Weak
minded punks, one and all. There isn't a week goes by that a handful
of them don't pass through the ER...I've been an ER nurse for many
years now, and not a single one of them has come to fruition.

Todd doesn't scare me. He's too impotent.

Secondly, Todd...there is no "Believe me you ####ing piece of **** I

####ing
will".

You are blowing smoke and acting like the obtuse baby you are.

Wasn't that supposed to be "...like the OBESE baby you

(I know, it wasn't...but I couldn't help it!)

73

Steve, K4YZ