Old April 20th 05, 11:41 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
(1) Nothing Todd Daugherty, under ANY of his made up names, could
scare or impress me.

FIRST there is no prohibiting using other names.

(2) Sue me for what? Reporting to the FCC that YOU have
acknowledged in a public forum that YOU have violated Federal

law...?!?! Sue me for reporting your profanities and threats in a
public forum...?!?! Have fun trying!

Violating what federal Law??? you have yet cited a rule or an FCC
decision.

Operating a "pirate" radio and TV station, Todd...

Or did you forget already?

First off this is a public fourm and you are NOT the moderator,
secondly you seem to be unable to grasp the concept that this is the
internet, Community standards that are forced on Broadcast and other
radio service (like the amateur radio service) doesn't apply to the
internet.

I haven't forgot that there's NO civilized forum where being
obnoxious and rude is acceptable.

(4) You're ALREADY on a list.

Really, what list might that be???? the one W4NTI was talking

about???
will se how long that last.

And what are you going to do about it, little boy?

"Sue" me...?!?!

Impotent toad!

BBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA
! ! ! !

Nice try!

Steve, K4YZ