Old April 20th 05, 04:46 PM
Dave Heil

N9OGL wrote:

my license has been renewed since that time, and like I said the FCC
knew about so did the Subcommittee on Telecommunication and I'm still
here, it seems that the FCC blew it off and /or don't want to bring it
up because like said there's a lot more there then what you think, and
the FCC doesn't want to touch it.

There's no indication at all that "the FCC doesn't want to touch it",
Todd. It may well be that no one at the FCC is aware of your background
and activities.

Your best bet is to foget about it
and get on with you life.

There's no obligation on anyone's part to "foget" about it. Some might
feel an obligation to bring a blatant scofflaw's activities to the
attention of the proper authorities. Folks with ethics and principles
might feel that is the right thing to do. They might feel that anyone
with a disregard for broadcast regulations would likely have the same
disregard for amateur radio regulations.

Dave Heil