Old April 20th 05, 07:24 PM
Steveo

Hey Sissyholic, where you gonna be camping in Dayton?

Hes gonna be HIDING a lot at Dayton.

Not if I find you and your coward felon boyfriend.

N8WWM wrote:
Imagine, Peepeeholic...Imagine...You come to my place and star some
junk...I put you face down and hurtin extreme, take pics of you laying
there with a bumped up noggin, and post 'em to the NG. I relish you
coming by. I am good in the callbook, just as I told your wife, the
trainedpuppet.
Have not had this much fun since I used to go cuttin' coax and
building jamming oscillators back when I was 16 yrs old.

Doug lays down the law for Dayton. hehehe

wrote:

You wanna rumble? OK, I will. Let's just leave the fest so we don't get
popped.

If you start a rumble, get ready to get the max. Bring it along, I will.

None of you know me by picture, sight, or otherwise. Bring your digicams,
some gayboys are in for a shock.

My wife will be with me or nearby. If you wanna rumble, wait 'til I tell
her what's up so she doesn't freak.

Be forewarned: I like the kinda rumbles where there are cuts and broken
bones. If you have never deliberately broken someones bones, or don't have
the heart to cut, be civil. I have.

http://img115.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...sefugly7qn.jpg

Word is any illegal cb freebander gear found being
used or sold will be confiscated and the owner fined.

Cool. I'm not looking for any of that **** anyway.