Old April 20th 05, 08:08 PM

Hey Sissyholic, where you gonna be camping in Dayton?

Hes gonna be HIDING a lot at Dayton.

Not if I find you and your coward felon boyfriend.

Then what will you do? Take digital photos? :-D

That too. This is gonna be GREAT!!!!

Face it moped, er peepee, er whatever your name is, you HAVE
to HIDE at Dayton. If anyone finds out your real name and address,
your goose is cooked. You will no longer be able to harass licensed
amateurs at their home or threaten them over the internet. If you
DO show your face, you will probably be wearing a mask or disguise
and carrying a fake ID.

Dogie knows what I look like from the last time he cowered.

He said you were wearing a ski mask and running backwards with
a camera covering your face. Is that your plan this time too?

Remember you dont want to attract any attention because that
could lead to you being questioned by security. And that could
lead to you having to produce your ID. And that...well, you *know*
what that means, Steviechicken...