Old April 20th 05, 02:28 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote:

Truly unbelievable. Didn't that guy understand that smokers suffer from
bad
P.R.?
That would have earned him a size-12 bootprint on the ole Chocolate
Starfish
(in my house).
This smoker believes that equates to assault. What a crazy world.

73,

Steve Lawrence

So you're saying you would have kicked my ass? I doubt it. The bum
I tossed out was a local bad ass but he was no match for the bank blade
I kept near my bench.

No, Michael. I'm saying I would have kicked *his* ass, and that
essentially,
you did the right thing, or at least the same thing *I* would have done.

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

Every moment of a human life is an act
of worship.

Coincidence is God's way of being anonymous.