Old October 23rd 03, 05:52 PM
Mike Andrews

ham wrote:

[snip tale of filling a cantenna at a transformer maintenance yard]

In following years I put the dummy load on the floor under the operating desk in
a pie tin to keep any seepage from getting on the carpet and floor. I wiped it
off several times over the years with paper towels.

Since all my fingers have fallen off - I'm typing with my toes - and now need to
wear glasses and my eyesight isn't as good as it used to be.

Do you think this is a result of coming in contact with PCB?

No. If it had been PCBs, you'd have _extra_ arms, legs, fingers, toes,
head, and so on.

Dunno what it is, though. Maybe if you'd stuck with firebottle stuff,
you'd be OK, and not have to deal with the residual chemicals from all
that sand-state stuff.

--
Mike Andrews

Tired old sysadmin