Old April 21st 05, 02:20 AM
Biz Wichy

in article , Smokey at
wrote on 4/19/05 4:21 PM:

Found one! Thanks DE W9STB

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
K3HVG wrote:

I may have a spare.. I know I have extra 1 1/16" and 1 1/4". What does
the "730" series connote? I just have a drawer full of punches.
de K3HVG

Smokey wrote:
If you've got one you probably want to hang onto it. But if you have a
1-inch Greenless "radio chassis punch" (from their "730 Series" line

of
radio chassis punches), I am interested in buying yours. Thanks!

Vern W9STB

All CW & vacuum tubes in the Northwoods

730 = the common round chassis punch series.
--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

FYI - You can also use a "Unibit" and a drill press. Doesn't make as nice a
hole but if its going to be covered up by a switch or pilot lamp, who cares?

-Biz