Old April 21st 05, 12:43 AM
Mike Coslo

K4YZ wrote:
Mike Coslo wrote:

bb wrote:

Mike Coslo wrote:

I've heard of some pretty wild times long before things were

"dumbed

down"!

- Mike KB3EIA -

Mike, I've been meaning to ask. Are you still sore at me for not
giving your grief about the balloon project?

HEH! Now you confused me Brian. But seriously, that you *didn't*

give

me grief was duly noted!

I've been stressing over

Steve's label of "antagonist" for not giving you grief for some

time

now. I'm such a terrible person. Hi!

Ohh, you know how newsgroups are.....

I know how they are, Mike!

They're populated by people who don't have the intestinal
fortitude to sign their names to their posts and they make up
allegations to try and hide behind.

Now that you mention it, I have taken amazing amounts of guff because I
am "stupid enough" to use my own name and callsign. I've only been doing
that since, oh..... the early '90's.

And yet, there is no doubt that the more anonymous the poster, the more
outrageous and profane the posts. Odd how the "smart" people seem to
need to hide themselves. Big deal! Its sooo easy to be a big man when
you hide who you are.

Hey, are you going to be at Dayton this year?

- Mike - KB3EIA -