Old April 21st 05, 01:35 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

Sorry, according to many in here you have to approach it as
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN YOUR LIFE!!!

Actually, Lennie, YOU are the only one making that assertion.

Nope, in-between homosexual and pedophilia inuendo, you have made

such
assertions. So that makes lie #25.

Then here's yet another chance for you to prove yourself, Brain,
and provide SOME sample of a post I have EVER made that asserts that
ANYthing having to to with Amateur Radio must be approched as the

"MOST
IMPORTANT THING" in ANYone's life.

Good thing you didn't deny the homosexual and pedophilia inuendo. That
would have made Lies #27 and #28.

You said it exists. Let's see it.

Steve, K4YZ

Sorry, Steve, but I don't have to show you anything. BTW, you're up to
Lie #26 with the "Bwhahaha..." laugh that you claimed you don't use.