Old April 20th 05, 10:16 PM
FDR

"dxAce" wrote in message

"John A. Mason" wrote:

.
With all the Anti-Rush-Limbaugh material that 'you' post
. . . DaviD - Do 'you' suffer from Rush Limbaugh Envy ?
.
DaviD - Rush may be full of hot air.
Butt DaviD - 'you' are simply full of IT [.]
.
your 'it' and we all know 'it' when we hear 'it' ~ RHF
. . . . .

Well, perhaps, but I actually think the 'bj envy' hypothesis is correct.
That a supposed 'professional' such as Limbaugh would even venture to
rail
about something like this just shows how desparate he is. And who is he
talk about 'morals' anyway? He threw his credibility out of the window
with
his drug abuse.

Personally I don't count Rush Limbaugh amongst the 'drug abusers'.

He became hooked on prescribed pain medications for a back problem.

He ultimately became aware of what was happening to himself and he sought
treatment for the problem.

And then Santa brought him a new bike for Christmas.

dxAce
Michigan
USA