Old April 20th 05, 10:25 PM
Ryan

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:28:50 -0500, wrote:

It was their screwup,not yours.They honored your payment already.
cuhulin

They say it was Amazons error and they will refund the money I paid.
I argued with them but they won't budge. Sure Needs doesn't even have
a phone number. It takes 7 days to refund but the sure took the money
out of my account in minutes. It would be like me saying I'll take 5
bucks for an item on Ebay, getting paid then reversing myself saying i
put the wron amount on bid. You can't win with these guys.