Old April 20th 05, 10:50 PM
Ryan

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:25:26 -0500, Ryan
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:28:50 -0500, wrote:

It was their screwup,not yours.They honored your payment already.
cuhulin

They say it was Amazons error and they will refund the money I paid.
I argued with them but they won't budge. Sure Needs doesn't even have
a phone number. It takes 7 days to refund but the sure took the money
out of my account in minutes. It would be like me saying I'll take 5
bucks for an item on Ebay, getting paid then reversing myself saying i
put the wron amount on bid. You can't win with these guys.

Greetings from Sureneeds,
We regret to inform you that an error resulted in incorrect pricing on
April 18th for the item(s) you purchased from Sureneeds.com through
the Amazon.com website. We are unable to offer the item(s) for the
incorrectly posted price. This occurred due to a corrupted data feed
between Amazon and our self. Therefore, we have cancelled the item(s)
from your order xxx-xxxx-xxxxx and we have requested that a refund be
processed for the amount you were charged. This refund should be
processed within the next 7-10 days.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
If you have any further questions about this order, please contact us
at:

We value your business and hope that you will give us a chance to
serve you again in the future.
Sincerely,
Sureneeds