Old August 31st 03, 08:46 PM
Dan Lanciani

In article , ('Doc) writes:

| Getting someone who knows what he's doing to look at it is
| a very good idea. Probably the simplest solution is to have
| another base plate made (not cheapest, simplest).

Any idea what kind of service I should be looking for? I could bring the
base plate somewhere, but that isn't the part that I'm worried about. The
real stress was to the center of the hinge that is welded to the ground post,
so someone would have to come to my house to (re)build it. The local machine
shop doesn't seem to be into this kind of thing. Maybe I need a millwright
(old definition)?

Dan Lanciani
ddl@danlan.*com