Old April 21st 05, 05:45 AM
Dave Heil

George Orwell wrote:

In article
Dave Heil wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

Steve, if that's the case and I find out I'm on some f--king

list I'm
not only going to sue your f--king ass but I'm going to sue

that fat
asshole Phil.

Sure, you will, Todd. ;-)

Just like you say you'll sue people, Nazi.

When have I done so, Roger/UnWiseman?

Believe me you f--king piece of s--t I f--king will.

I don't believe you, Todd and I don't think there are many

here who
believe you. You'll likely continue the same profane rants

you've been
posting up to this point.

Have you whined to his local police chief yet, p---y boy Nazi?

Nope, just yours.

So you go tell that LYING fat f--k what I told you.

Haven't you just informed him through your post?

It's akin to your uninformitive posts, Nazi.

Actually Roger/Not Roger, Todd's post more closely resemble your own.
The vocabulary is similarly limited. You both have emotional problems
and difficulty relating to society. Both of you issue threats of
violence which both of you are too timid to attempt to carry out. The
biggest difference between you is that Todd doesn't look like a Stephen
King troll doll.

Dave K8MN