Old April 21st 05, 05:02 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Buzzygirl" wrote in message

"Les" wrote:

As they like to say here, "Ya sure, you betcha!" Another great one is
the Point Brewery in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. Their Winter Bock
(which can only be had *in* Winter, interestingly) is the best domestic
bock-style beer I've ever tasted.

There's also Summit over in Saint Paul. They do a fair to middlin' job.

I like Summit's Extra Pale Ale. Also, the James Page Brewery in
Minneapolis
makes some decent stuff.

Bell's is good (I think they're in Michigan) and There is a microbrewery
in
Duluth, I think it's called Lake Superior Brewing Company, that puts out a
nice selection of beers. Their Kayak Kolsch and St. Louis Bay IPA are
quite
tasty.

Jackie

I'm thinking "Road trip."

73,

Steve

--
Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

Every moment of a human life is an act
of worship.

Coincidence is God's way of being anonymous.