Old April 21st 05, 02:04 PM
Michael Lawson

Yeesh, that's old. It's a standard [insert name here] letter.

--Mike L.

"Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer"
wrote in message ...
In article
Secret Lardass "yojimbo" wrote:

Hey Wog Lardass projecting his visit from Oris and losing

again

This was also posted to usenet newsgroups:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/messa...004&messageid=
1103856160

This was e-mailed to me this morning by Oris Grim an old friend.

I happened to be traveling through Huntsville, Alabama early
this morning, I deceided to stop in Athens and see just how
tough Lloyd Davies was going to act when he saw me in person.

Many of you know that a few years ago, Lloyd got smart with
several people in the Deja Newsgroup (now Google) and I issued a
challenge to him. I told him I would be attending the Dalton,
Ga. Hamfest if he wanted to continue the conversation. He said
he would be there and he was going to kick my ass.

Well, Lloyd was a no-show and continued the verbal assault on
the newsgroups. He always talks tough behind his keyboard. And,
I understand he is now doing the same sort of thing on the NIM
Busters Board.

Well, about 8.35 this morning (December 23, 2004) I located his
apartment in a nasty looking section of town. I'm a pretty good
sized man, but I put my gun in my back waistband after exiting
the car. I located his apartment and knocked on the door. The
doorbell was missing and bare wires were sticking out of the
wall. I heard someone say I'm coming and shortly the door opened
with a safety chain lock still engaged. He asked what I wanted
and I introduced myself and asked if we could have a
conversation. He turned white as a sheet and attempted to slam
the door, but I already had a foot wedged in the opening. He
started shaking uncontrollably and was shouting leave me alone,
leave me alone! I told him he didn't seem so tough now face to
face and then noticed a putrid odor of urine and he was ****ing
his pants and crying like a baby. Please leave me alone Oris he
said, I was just having fun and meant no harm, please leave,
please. I could see the filthy floor of this apartment and the
dirty floors and the stench of a grown man ****ing on himself
were almost enough to make me want to vomit, and I don't have a
queasy stomach. Upon telling him that this time he would escape
a ass kicking and not to ever get a smart mouth with me again
and a verbal yes from him, I departed. That apartment complex
looked like a crackhouse, ******s everywhere, filthy grounds and
stairwells. Junk cars everywhere and garbage overflowing the
garbage cans.

This Lloyd is nothing more than white trash that delivers pizzas
and could afford to take a trip out of town if the ticket cost
$5.00.

I'm sending this to a friend who despises Lloyd Davies and he
wanted to post it for everyone to see just what kind of
chicken**** asshole this Davies really is.

Oris Grim

Posted on Dec 23, 2004, 9:42 PM

Poor Lardass Davies, he ****ed up again!