Old April 21st 05, 02:52 PM

Huntsville,Alabama is a nice,clean,modern City of about 170,000
population.(the greater Huntsville metro population area is nearly
twice that) I have passed through there a few times before.Marshall
Space Flight Center and U.S.Space and Rocket Center/Space Camp and
Redstone Arsenal and U.S.Army Missile Command are in the
Huntsville,Alabama area.There is a technology center in the
Huntsville,Alabama area that has actually developed and is working on
anti-gravity technology.Someday,Boeing Aircraft Company and other
U.S.company's will be useing their anti-gravity technology.I have an
Aunt who lives in Anninston,Alabama.
cuhulin