Old April 21st 05, 03:45 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

wrote in message
Huntsville,Alabama is a nice,clean,modern City of about 170,000
population.(the greater Huntsville metro population area is nearly
twice that) I have passed through there a few times before.Marshall
Space Flight Center and U.S.Space and Rocket Center/Space Camp and
Redstone Arsenal and U.S.Army Missile Command are in the
Huntsville,Alabama area.There is a technology center in the
Huntsville,Alabama area that has actually developed and is working on
anti-gravity technology.Someday,Boeing Aircraft Company and other
U.S.company's will be useing their anti-gravity technology.I have an
Aunt who lives in Anninston,Alabama.
cuhulin

Pop on over to Athens, Alabama and you could visit radio
talk show host Lloyd Davies.

You might like him...

73,

Steve
--
Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

Every moment of a human life is an act of worship.

Coincidence is God's way of being anonymous.