Old April 21st 05, 07:51 PM
Phil Kane

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:55:51 -0400, Michael Coslo wrote:

If you don't have room for good food then
you don't have room for junk.

Dessert is junk???? Not when K0CKB puts it on the dining table! Maybe
you need some of her recipes, if your desserts are "junk"!

Refined sugar is indeed junk. No matter how good it tastes.

One of my wife's avocations is specialty dessert and cake catering
(she's taught that for years and at times has even made money doing
it commercially).

Her specialty is diabetic-safe products (I'm a diabetic) - low fat
and no refined (or unrefined) sugar. She duplicates about 95% of
what one can find on a fancy "sweet table" (marshmellow requires the
crystalline structure of "real" sugar) and I most certainly do not
suffer from a lack of "goodies" all year round.

Dessert is one of the basic food groups..... ggg

--
73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane