Old April 21st 05, 04:36 PM
N9OGL

So dickhead???
And Toddie forget's the STANDARDS that obscene and indecent speech
must meet...One of them is that community standards must be met...And
in the United States, most Amateurs DON'T want to hear graphic
depictions of sex acts, the use of certain language, or "suggestions"
of where to put razor-blade studded sex toys.

Hey dickhead, what part don't you understand?? this is the Internet, if
your so-called community standards applied on the internet all the porn
sites would be gone....but they are not.

I know little commies bible bangers like you want to push your
censorship onto people, but I don't play that game.

Todd N9OGL