Old April 21st 05, 08:23 PM
K4YZ

Italy Anonymous Remailer wrote:
In article
.com
"K4YZ" wrote:
That wasn't ABOUT "The Internet", Blockhead.

It's about your illegal broadcasting on Amatuer

frequencies...

It's "amateur", Nursie, you know, what you have been in every
facet in your entire life.

I transposed two letters...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

What part of THAT don't YOU understand...?!?!

More lies from lying Nursie.

I'd ask you to specify what "lies", but you have the same problem
Brian P Burke has...No facts.

Keeping foul mouthed punks like you from lowering the

common
denominator of our society is hardly a game.

No, Nursie, it's your only life. You have little else.

Then there's a lie of yours, Anonymous Lying Coward. BIG lie.

Steve, K4YZ