Old April 21st 05, 06:06 PM
bpnjensen

I don't know any gays,I don't ever want to know any gays either.I
will
NOT!!!!!!!! associate with any gays at all!!!!!!,Period!!!!!!! I
HATE!!!!! gays.gays are ALL a bunch of SICKOS!!!!! All of the folks I
know are straight.
cuhulin

You might be surprised. If you know 100 people (and you probably do),
there is a at least fighting chance that 5 of them are gay.

I know lots of gays (here near San Francisco they tend not to cover it
up so much), and there are probably a slew that I know but of whose
sexual habits I am unaware. None of them - not one - behave the silly
way you see them portrayed on TV. From all outward appearances, they
seem to regular average humans going about their business. Further, I
know a number of people who have a trait or two of the "typical" gay
characteristic, such as slight tendencies to behave like the opposite
sex, and are not gay at all.

My point is, it's hard to tell. You just never know.

Bruce Jensen