Old April 21st 05, 08:24 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Les" wrote:

I'm sure there are holidays in Mongolia, Thailand and many other
countries too. The subject was "official holidays" in America. Or, are
you so brain dead you forgot the topic?

M-O-O-N, laws yes! That spells antenna! Tom Cullins said so!

If their is a "Confederacy of Dunces," you are the General!

"Confederacy of Dunces" is one of the most hilarious books
I've read in my life. I cannot read it, because I STILL laugh
to the point of tears, every time I do so.

'Scuse me, I've got to go jump up and down awhile. It's my
pyloric valve, and all of that.

73,

Steve
--
Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

Every moment of a human life is an act of worship.

Coincidence is God's way of being anonymous.