Old April 21st 05, 10:39 PM
Dee Flint

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

N9OGL wrote:
So ####head???

Ooooooooooooooh! Come up with that ALL BY YOUR SELF...?!?!

And Toddie forget's the STANDARDS that obscene and indecent speech
must meet...One of them is that community standards must be

met...And
in the United States, most Amateurs DON'T want to hear graphic
depictions of sex acts, the use of certain language, or

"suggestions"
of where to put razor-blade studded sex toys.

Hey ####head, what part don't you understand?? this is the Internet,

if
your so-called community standards applied on the internet all the

porn
sites would be gone....but they are not.

That wasn't ABOUT "The Internet", Blockhead.

It's about your illegal broadcasting on Amatuer frequencies...

What part of THAT don't YOU understand...?!?!

I know little commies bible bangers like you want to push your
censorship onto people, but I don't play that game.

Keeping foul mouthed punks like you from lowering the common
denominator of our society is hardly a game.

Steve, K4YZ

Perhaps we should adopt the practice of "shunning" to deal with such people.
If they are treated as if they were invisible, they'll get tired of the game
since they get no response and no one will talk to them between times
either.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE