Old April 22nd 05, 01:09 AM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: =A0=A0 "Leland C. Scott"
Group: =A0=A0 rec.radio.cb
Subject: =A0=A0 I got a ticket to ride !!!!!!
Date: =A0=A0 Fri, Apr 15, 2005, 12:47am Organization: =A0=A0 You Just
Had To Look X-Priority: =A0=A0 3 X-MSMail-Priority: =A0=A0 Normal
... From:
(Leland C. Scott) "I AmnotGeorgeBush"
wrote in message
... .

All you want to do is start an argument

because you're bored to death. I'm not biting.

Which is why you not only went out of your way to repond to an old post
of mine, but became instantly enraged and manifested your incompetence
with off-topic personal remarks when your ursine-like behavior was
illustrated.
=A0=A0Mopar is right,,you're as deluded almost as much as the Hypocrite
Hall,,no wonder the group does fine when the two of you aren't posting
and sniffing each other's socks.

--

Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO