Old April 22nd 05, 09:56 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
And Toddie forget's the STANDARDS that obscene and indecent speech
must meet...One of them is that community standards must be

met...And
in the United States, most Amateurs DON'T want to hear graphic
depictions of sex acts, the use of certain language, or

"suggestions"
of where to put razor-blade studded sex toys.

Well STEVE, I've never used obscene and indecent material on the
radio....see if you would listen to my information bulletin you would
know that. but like the redneck CB operator your are you only put out
the half truths out. I'm sure you and your little boyfriend Phil has
also told only half truth's to the FCC Amateur Auxiliary and the FCC
like the little lying crybabies you really are.

And your broadcasts are still, in and of themselves inappropriate,
Todd. And I have no doubt that if left to your own devices, you will
no doubt find some rationalization for making those subjects pertinent
to Amateur Radio...

And the "inteference" would multiply exponentially...from all the
carriers, QRM, cat calls, etc that would inevitibly

follow...ESPECIALLY
with creeps like N9OGL doing the "programming"....

I'm sure you and your little crack##### boyfriends on here will be

the
ones causing the interference, cat calls and everything else, it

sounds
like something you and these ARRL-###holes on here would do.

Todd, I don't want you QRM'ed. Becasue I want EVERYone to hear
exactly how goofy you really are.

Steve, K4YZ