Old April 22nd 05, 02:33 PM

backpedals

Lardass Lloydie dictionary:

"You can always tell when you are getting to Woger. He gets to
flustered to type." - Mongolloyd must be getting flustered, "too,"
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
"imput" - Mongolloyd's brain has no "input"! Mongolloyd one stupid fat
faggot.
"Hundred's" - Mongolloyd couldn't count to one much less "hundreds"
"dopesnt" - Mongolloyd "doesn't" have a command of the English
language!
"Wait till" - Mongolloyd we will "wait until" you compose a coherent
sentence, but it will be a long wait.
"We wn't" - Lardass Davies, you should **** off with your stupidity so
"we won't" see it ever again.
"Woger is now awoke" - Mongolloyd is never "awake."
"is too stupid to under awoke" - oh the irony, Mongolloyd!
"I ****s my pants" - Mongoolloyd sure does and eats it, too!
"treasing" - Mongolloyd likes "teasing" ****** assholes with his
syphilitic tongue.
"It's being TOS even" -Mongolloyd the only thing you TOS is your tiny
dick!
"peoples" - Mongolloyd always steals other "people's" lines!
"I really wish Steve wasn't suck a pussy and would come back to this
board" - Mongolloyd makes good ****ed up sentence! Mongolloyd made a
Freudian slip when he used "suck" instead of "such".
"I think it is long since past time when you closed this ****ty board!"
-Mongolloyd smoke bad weed!
"wraped" - Mongolloyd has frequently "wrapped" his syphilitic tongue
around a ******'s asshole!
"hig" Who knows what the Athens Asshole means?????
"teir" - Mongolloyd is Belle Plaine's "Forrest Gump," As to his
retarded peers, he's "their" Camp-We-Can-Do's star pupil.

Mongolloyd make good spells!