Old April 22nd 05, 09:08 PM
N9OGL

Default AMATEUR'S USE AMATEUR AUXILIARY TO SUPPRESS FREE SPEECH

Amateurs on the Usenet rec.radio.amater.policy are now using the
Asshole Radio Relay League (ARRL) FCC Amateur Auxiliary to suppress my
right to free speech over the air waves. The Asshole Radio Relay League
FCC Amateur Auxiliary apparently has me on a list so their little
monitoring stations can monitor my transmission to see if I'm running
an informational bulletin so they can send the Gestapo to my house and
suppress my right to free speech on the radio, just like the little
NAZIS they really are. The reason for the list is because some little
cry babies on the newgroup believe that information bulletins can be
opinionated and by running a opinionated information bulletin it
constitutes "broadcasting"

97.3(A)(25)
Information bulletin. A message directed only to amateur operators
consisting solely of subject matter of direct interest to the amateur
service.

NO WHERE in that definition does it state an information has to be a
NEWSCAST. But, there are asshole amateur's out there that are using
their ASSHOLE radio Relay League to suppress FREE SPEECH. It just like
the ARRL to SUPPRESS FREE SPEECH!!!

From N9OGL'S BLOG

POSTED BY Todd N9OGL