Old April 22nd 05, 04:21 PM
dxAce

SR wrote:

I notice that the only Caribbean station I could pick up is Radio Havana
Cuba. Their seem to be no other Caribbean station on shortwave radio on
the air or listed in MT mag.

To name a few, I am looking for Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Haiti, Dominican
Republic, and Trinidad.

I checked with Chuck Bolland in Florida about the Dominican Republic, here is
his reply:

"Yes, The Dominican Republic is on shortwave still. I believe they are on
5009.75 (Radio Cristal) and 6039.42 (Radio Amanecer), I am not sure it the are
active daily since I don't listen that often, but they are up periodically."

You might also wish to check:

http://www.sover.net/~hackmohr/sw.htm

dxAce
Michigan