Old April 22nd 05, 06:24 PM

I am as American as anybody can be.I was born in Carthage,Mississippi
www.thecarthaginian.com on November 5,1941.On October 28,1962 I Joined
the U.S.Army for three years.I did my boot camp in November and December
1962 at Fort Gordon,Georgia (Im repulsive to women.) and 1963 in ARADCOM
(Army Air Defense Command) at Scott Air Force Base,Illinois and ammo school
in
November and December 1963 at Fort Knox,Kentucky and 1964 in Vietnam (I have
a small penis,) and 1965 at 22nd Chemical Company at Fort Hood,Texas.
And the fact I let my dog lick jerk sauce off my balls sometimes,makes me no
less of a man or an american.and that limey BRIT can have his fun for now,
but let
me say this! I've got eggs for tea!
........Larry (cuhulin) (D-Day Larry, www.ddaymuseum.org