Old April 22nd 05, 06:33 PM
David

On 22 Apr 2005 10:15:09 -0700, "bpnjensen"
wrote:

Let's be absolutely clear - this does not mean all Christians. The
majority of Christians in the US believe in gentle persuasion at worst
and a true live-and-let-live attitude (as the Constitution encourages),
as long as their own beliefs are not used against them.

There are crackpots in every religion. They are not the norm. Yes, we
need to be cautious, but no, we do not need to be paranoid. I refuse
to be worried to distraction by any group.

Bruce Jensen

These are not just religious crackpots. They are an organized
conspiracy to overthrow the constitutional republic of the United
States and institute Biblical law. They are very real.

If the threat is real it ain't paranoia.

http://www.theocracywatch.org/