Old April 22nd 05, 07:04 PM
Michael Lawson

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
oups.com...
Let's be absolutely clear - this does not mean all Christians. The
majority of Christians in the US believe in gentle persuasion at

worst
and a true live-and-let-live attitude (as the Constitution

encourages),
as long as their own beliefs are not used against them.

There are crackpots in every religion. They are not the norm. Yes,

we
need to be cautious, but no, we do not need to be paranoid. I

refuse
to be worried to distraction by any group.

Considering that the US is more secular and more tolerant
now than at any time in the past, I'd say you hit the nail on
the head.

--Mike L.