Old April 23rd 05, 03:58 AM
Bo Williams

BDK wrote:

I would say it's one of the all time greats, and I've had a hell of a
lot of handhelds. To be honest, I have a 93, not a lot of difference. I
have programmed about a half dozen of 95s for people and they all worked
great.

I'm not sure what could really be better, except maybe freq coverage.

I've used mine daily ever since I got it.

It'll take me probably another month to teach my new Icom IC-R20 all I
want it to know, but even when I get done with it, I'll run it at the
same time as my PRO-95.

I am really loving the IC-R20, btw. I'll write a more detailed review
after I've used it for a while, but so far it's just a joy to use.
--
Bo Williams -
http://hiwaay.net/~williams/