Old April 23rd 05, 02:17 AM
€ Dr. Artaud €

wrote in
:

Unfortunately Cuhulin, this story is all too real.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/21/bu...ss/21auto.html

http://money.cnn.com/2005/04/21/Auto...er_china.reut/ et al.

"Chrysler to sell U.S. Chinese made cars?

Automaker is in talks with Chinese partner to make cars for export to
North America. April 21, 2005: 12:49 PM EDT

SHANGHAI (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler, the world's fifth-biggest car
maker, is in talks to set up a China venture that would make and export
Chrysler cars to North America, a top executive said Thursday, sketching
a politically charged move."

Remember folks, pull the Republican lever at election time, it is
directly connected to the toilet that flushes American Jobs down the
drain.

It's the beginning of the end for this country. I don't believe that we
can survive as a nation of consumers "without" income. How can we have
income "without" jobs? How can we have jobs when they are all overseas?

"Ah, it's just them autoworkers" (sic) many will say, but therein lies
their folly. As the autoworkers loose jobs, so do the steelworkers, the
tire companies, the various firms that supply goods to all of those
industries (suppliers), as well as local convenience and food stores and
restaurants, hardware stores, etc.

As the impact spreads, retailers in general will experience financial
loss and closures. This will further impact their workforce, and so on,
in a domino fashion.

Perhaps unknown to many, the professional fields are being impacted by
the export of jobs. Radiology, for one, where the images are being
reviewed by radiologists from India and elsewhere, as they work for
considerably less money. The marvels of electronics have made this
possible. The digitized information is essentially emailed to the
foreign companies, reviewed, and the results returned by email. Billing
services are being relocated overseas, and various companies are
relocating their "technical support services" overseas as well.

No folks, it isn't going to stop with "just them autoworkers", most of
us will be caught up in these unacceptable loss of jobs.

Regards,

Dr. Artaud

www.stevequayle.com Hot Headlines.
I was telling folks around here when Daimler merged with Chrysler that
Chrysler messed up! It is only a matter of time and made in Slanteyed
Chinkland cars/trucks/vans/suv's will be showing up on the American
auto dealers showroom floors and I Don't Like It At All!!!!
cuhulin