Old April 23rd 05, 05:47 AM
Russ

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 00:10:41 -0400, "Jack Painter"
wrote:

"Joe" wrote
If I understand correctly the just of these replies, --

I'm afraid you still didn't get the gist, Joe...

We could start over:

1.You want to set up shop in a basement.
2. You will have a Butternut vertical antenna nearby.
3. You want to know what should be grounded, and specifically where.
4. You asked about a bus-bar ground panel behind your radios.

*** BIG SNIP ***
It's a long read, but I tried to cover most of the points of a total
lightning protection system in this website. It might clear up how important
the bonding is, I hope!

http://members.cox.net/pc-usa/station/ground0.htm

Best regards,

Jack Painter
Virginia Beach, Virginia

Thanks Jack. You did tie (pun) it all together.

Russ