Old April 23rd 05, 08:54 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
Mike Coslo wrote:
bb wrote:

Mike Coslo wrote:

I've heard of some pretty wild times long before things were

"dumbed

down"!

- Mike KB3EIA -

Mike, I've been meaning to ask. Are you still sore at me for not
giving your grief about the balloon project?

HEH! Now you confused me Brian. But seriously, that you *didn't*

give
me grief was duly noted!

I've been stressing over
Steve's label of "antagonist" for not giving you grief for some

time
now. I'm such a terrible person. Hi!

Ohh, you know how newsgroups are.....

I know how they are, Mike!

You sure know how to destroy one.

They're populated by people who don't have the intestinal
fortitude to sign their names to their posts and they make up
allegations to try and hide behind.

And people who sign their names to every made up, false allegation.

Ask Brain where the Techs went. He insists that they were

"chased
away", yet refuses to say who chased them away or where they went.
I've asked him repeatedly after he unequivocally stated they had.

Steve, it's old news. You're welcome to research it in the archives
unless you're just too lazy and/or inept.

Ask Brain where the "unlicensed devices" are. He insists that
"unlicensed devices" play a "major roll" in emergency communications.
He WON'T provide any evidence of it, but he insists it's true.

It's true.

Brain has also recently asserted that ARES is "overblown", and
that it won't respond to "real disasters" due to the age of it's
membership. I've posted several news releases, all of them from

within
the last 2 weeks, and Brain won't explain how it is ARES is

"overblown"
when there's evidence to the contrary.

You failed as shift writer. You failed miserably, and you proved my
point.

Those are just the recents ones...The Somalia horse is pretty
dead...He could never make that horse trot no matter how colorful a
jockey he put on it.

I'd like to see the documentation that you were the IMD on Okinawa.

His "I've worked DXCC several times over" stories are cute,

too...

Please retell those stories, Steve.

Now his most current diversion is adding up non-existant "lies".
It just makes him look more feeble, but hey, it keeps him warm.

They are well documented, and you just issued lie #27.

Keeps me warm too....from laughing so hard!

Oh, yeh, the "bwhahaha" laugh that you claimed to not make.