Old April 23rd 05, 08:56 PM
Les

One of my sister's sons gave me that 1986 Ford car for Christmas last
year.A full tank of gasoline and a new battery and almost new shock
absorbers in the car when he gave the car to me for a Christmas

present
last year.The car runs just like brand spanking new except there is a
squeak noise in the rear seat area sometimes.
cuhulin

Why do you keep repeating that you got it for Christmas? Must be an
echo inside that empty skull.

Yes, I do work for the Federal Government and will retire in June of
2006 with over 30 years. Then I will move to Pensacola, Florida and
live the life of Riley!

Have you managed to figure out where I live yet? Maybe you could hire a
private investigator?

Les Locklear
Monitoring since ' 57
Located on the Gulf of Mexico