Old April 24th 05, 01:59 AM
Mel A. Nomah

"KC8GXW" wrote in message

:
: "But there are amateur radio operators who going after me because they
: think information bulletins should be not be opinionated. They, (the FCC
: Amateur Auxiliary) are also going after me for what we had discussed at
: our meeting here in Taylorville over the FCC licensing system. These
: amateur radio operators are digging up information, which is old, and
: none of their business. I consider that matter closed and should be left
: that way. I am hopeful that you can help in resolving this problem."
:

Not to worry. It's an obvious forgery. Todd didn't write it.

Note that the grammar and spelling are near 6th or 7th grade level (not
Todd's 3rd grade level), the tone is civil, and the entire paragraph is
completely devoid of toilet-mouth language.

73,

M.A.N.
--
"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord,
make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it."