Old April 24th 05, 12:44 PM
H. Adam Stevens, NQ5H

Default Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good

"Tom Ring" wrote in message
.. .
Randy wrote:

As an evangelical, I also do not approve of excess and cross posting.
As can be seen, it is bad public relations for evangelicals.

Pastor Randy
Ka4nma

As someone who works with, and for, an evangelical, it seems to me that
both sides get along a lot better if we just shut up, and concentrate on
things other than religion/superstition.

tom
K0TAR

Until someone can show me a correlation between prayer and sunspots,
let alone front/back or SWR, I 'm with you.
73
H., NQ5H