Old April 24th 05, 03:47 PM
Bob Miller

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 05:54:02 -0000, (Dave Platt)
wrote:

In article ,
Bob Miller wrote:

Is there a good layman's book on grounding amateur gear? Ask 10 hams a
grounding question and you get 11 answers :-)

Well, I won't claim that it's layman-level or that it's small, but I
do keep a copy of the U.S. Government's military handbook on grounding
on my server's website:

http://www.radagast.org/~dplatt/hamr...-grounding.pdf

Lots of good information there about ground rods, bonding, making
solid connections between elements of the ground system, etc.

Thanks to all who replied on grounding info sources. The information
is out there -- I just have to dig around a bit to find it...

bob
k5qwg