Old April 24th 05, 10:37 AM
K4YZ

KC8GXW wrote:
The Illiterate idiot is paranoid and looking for backup from the
government that he hates!

From his letter to Representative John Shimkus
House Subcommittee on Telecommunication

"But there are amateur radio operators who going after me because

they
think information bulletins should be not be opinionated. They, (the

FCC
Amateur Auxiliary) are also going after me for what we had discussed

at
our meeting here in Taylorville over the FCC licensing system. These
amateur radio operators are digging up information, which is old, and

none of their business. I consider that matter closed and should be

left
that way. I am hopeful that you can help in resolving this problem."

People are going after you toady. Lock the doors, keep an eye in the
rear view mirror, and if you can't dance, just tumble!

Please don't tell me he REALLY wrote this grammatical monstrosity
to an elected representitve...?!?!?!

WoooHooo!

Wait till I make copes of all of his admissions of illegal
operating, telling the FCC and the government where (an how) to get
off, his threats, and perhaps even a copy of the letter from his ISP
warning him that if his misconduct persists, they'll can him!

This is gonna be FUN! Discredit the Idiot! All can play! Just
use his OWN WORDS against him!

This is gonna be tooooooooooooooo easy!

Steve, K4YZ