Old April 24th 05, 11:07 AM
N9OGL

Please don't tell me he REALLY wrote this grammatical monstrosity
to an elected representitve...?!?!?!
WoooHooo!
Wait till I make copes of all of his admissions of illegal
operating, telling the FCC and the government where (an how) to get
off, his threats, and perhaps even a copy of the letter from his ISP
warning him that if his misconduct persists, they'll can him!

Go right ahead steve the FCC has known about my past activities since
1999. I have been on the air illegal since 1999...So I really doubt
they will do anything. As for telling them where to go, hey you ****ing
communist this is america I have the right to tell them what I think of
them....go back to china you ****ing commie. threats??? oh steve, you
aren't lying again are you??? Because i've never threatened them except
for the threat of law suits. My ISP only concern was about that picture
and that was it.....Steve I've come to the conclusion you a crybaby
litttle liar who thinks he better then anyone else. But hey steve if
that's how you get your nuts off go for it, I dare you, you little
shack of ****.

This is gonna be FUN! Discredit the Idiot! All can play! Just
use his OWN WORDS against him!

This is gonna be tooooooooooooooo easy!

Steve, K4YZ