Old April 24th 05, 02:11 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

No, i'm going to solve this Information Bulletin probelm once and for
all.

Todd N9OGL

No it's just more lies toady, you claim that the FCC is going after you,
you write letters and ask for help. Look again at what you wrote.

"But there are amateur radio operators who going after me because they
think information bulletins should be not be opinionated. They, (the FCC
Amateur Auxiliary) are also going after me for what we had discussed "

This part makes no sense.

"bulletins should be not be opinionated"

I hope you didn't write this letter in crayon!
The only thing you have done, if they take you serious, is open a bigger
can of worms. If they look into this matter as you asked them to do,
they will see you as a paranoid nut case and then the ATF, DEA, FBI,
FCC, and many other three letter agencies will be watching you!